This was written a couple weeks ago on my birthday as I was reflecting on my 24th year of life…eeek I turned 24 this year I can not even believe that I am that OLD. I know, I know it really is not that old, but I finally feel like time is catching up with me. Oh well. I am so grateful to be able to celebrate another year of life happy & healthy.
So anyways, here are 24 simple lessons I wrote down that I have learned about relationships, love & life:
1. You love the way that you want to be loved.
2. Women & Men are COMPLETE opposites!
3. True friends are few & far between, but I am blessed to have some of the best friends anyone could ask for.
4. There is nothing more satisfying that a right relationship with God.
5. In marriage, friendship is more important than romance.
6. When you become a parent for the first time you will experience unconditional love.
7. You don’t always have to learn the hard way.
8. Your siblings really will become some of your best & truest friends.
9. Distance can make the heart grow fonder, but doesn’t always.
10. Material possessions NEVER brings lasting satisfaction.
11. God always provides & takes care of His children.
12. Time doesn’t stop so try to enjoy EVERY day & moment because they pass too quickly.
13. Holidays are STRESSFUL & CHAOTiC, but sometimes that is what makes them memorable.
14. A compliment & kind word go a LONG way.
15. Exercise will always brighten your day.
16. You are your toughest critic.
17. Life isn’t always about you.
18. Communications is the KEY to any relationship.
19.You never REALLY learn until you REALLY want to.
20. Bitterness makes you ugly.
21. Becoming truly grateful will change your life.
22. Life is hard, but always worth it.
23.Ignorance truly is bliss –well most of the time.
24. Love is a choice & one you have to make every day.
So here they are– I am sure this is not anything you haven’t heard before, but things to take to heart nonetheless.Let me know a couple valuable lessons you have learned. Would love to hear from you!